Valentine's

With Valentine's approaching I should have at least one post in it's honor. I personally think it's highly over-rated, but then I'm single, so what do I know about it :)

Here are a couple projects to put you in the lovey dovey mood.

Dollar Store Crafts has a great Buttoned Valentine's Day Card



Thrifty Decor Chick has created a Rose Petal Wreath



I really love the idea of garland from ressurection fern. This could really be an anytime thing, not necessarily Valentine's only, but with the hearts, you can't go wrong. 




One for the kids is Zakka Life's clip art card. So cute and something that could easily be printed off and decorated by the kidlets.



Enjoy your Valentine's Day! If you have any great ideas or something you'd like to share, leave us a comment!

1 comment:

  1. I love the snail/lolipop idea, so cute and creative. yeah I agree, Valentine's Day is overrated.

    ReplyDelete