Pender Weekend




Once again, I have headed to Pender Island for the weekend. However, this time, I brought friends. Honestly, it is the first time I have been out here without my parents, which feels a little strange.

It been great. Going to the Farmer’s Market, swimming in the lake, playing Wii and eating and drinking way too much! I am so blessed to have friends like these.

They are on their way home tomorrow, but, lucky me, has the week off, so I am staying in solitude until Tuesday and then heading to another island, Vancouver Island, and the City of Victoria for the rest of the week. I have much planned for these couple days before heading off on Tuesday. I have a quilt to sandwich and start on, plenty of embroidery to do, and much more dreaming as well.

Something that has been going around the blogs and web this week is Amy Butler’s new rug collection with Chandra. These beautiful handmade rugs are very reminiscent of Amy’s popular fabric and paper designs. I don’t know if these are or are going to be available in Canada, but it is definitely something to save up for. Check them out!


No comments:

Post a Comment