Cyber-Lit

Have you noticed in this age of technology that more and more publications are going cyber?

Due to the economy downturn, many of my favourite magazines have closed down. However, I am finding many new ones online.

ANTLER magazine is one, “a bi-monthly online magazine promoting creativity and beauty in all facets of life.” They also have an accompanying daily blog. The two issues so far are filled with gorgeous examples of original artistry.

My love of decor magazines is realized with Lonny Magazine, which is filled with great photos and articles.

There are literally hundreds of magazines available at Issuu for your perusal. Check them out!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the types of magaziones you like with all of us. I hadn't heard of a couple of them before and I am going to sign up ASAP. Keep the posts coming......

    ReplyDelete