Summertime

I must admit I've been "off" blogging for a little while now. I haven't really felt I've had much to contribute.
That changed a little last week when my friend started her blog. This is something completely new to her and her excitement and enthusiasm has been a bit contagious. Please check out her new blog at redlipgloss. She full of knowledge on all things beauty and she's a wonderful person! She's my go-to-guru on all things beauty and fashion! ;)

An exciting event is coming up next weekend. My Mum is is showing her work from the Gail Harker Studio's Level 3 Art & Design course in Oak Harbor, WA. The exhibit is running all day Saturday and Sunday, visit her blog for more details.

Summer has arrived here. It's been very warm here for the last week. I've had this song in my head all week.

1 comment:

  1. Hey B...thanks for the shout out!!! I love Ella....She has always been one of my fave's. Hey, when are you going to take some more pics of your projects???

    ReplyDelete