Show time!

A few weeks ago, I participated in my very first "Craft Show". It was at the Pender Island Fall Fair. It was fairly successful for me, for a first show. I am trying out the Pender Island Saturday Market this weekend, so I'll update you on that next week.

Here's a few photos from the show:


Silk-screened scarves



Hooded Duck Towels (by my friend Karen) and a bowl full of Flower Hair Pins, which I had on vintage Old Maid playing cards, which made them pretty awesome...if I do say so myself! haha


Side shot of the booth/table


Other side view. Oh! I also silk-screened onesies and little t-shirts. I've got a little quilt with vintage toys on it too...


My super-duper helper, my Mum, modelling a Hooded Duck Towel... and scarf! 

Stay tuned for my update and photos of this Saturday's market!

One photo to leave you with.... my view on the ferry home...



3 comments:

  1. Oh WOW...that looks fabulous. I wish I could have seen it in person. I'm glad to hear that it was successful and hopefully the one this weekend will be as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think it'll be a good one! Hoping for nice weather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mum looks good modelling that towel ;)

    ReplyDelete