Online Holiday Publications

I don't know about you, but adore looking through magazines, especially the holiday issues. There are so many recipes, decorating ideas and just plain eye candy, that I always buy more magazines this time of year.
I've mentioned in a couple post of some great new online publications that have been catching my eye and a lot of them are coming out with their holiday issues now.
A new publication is Sweet Paul Magazine. It is full of great gift ideas, recipes and more!! Check it out!

Look inside
Cover
Holiday 2010

Lonny Mag also has a holiday issue out as well. They aren't publishing on Issuu anymore, so I can't embed a fancy link, but here's the regular link to the new issue: October/November | Lonnymag.com. It has a great gift guide. It also has some decorating ideas, which are mainly for Thanksgiving and since that's over for us in Canada, its a little late. Mind you, this is their October/November issue, so I'm sure the December/January issue will be more focused on the holiday season. Needless to say, this is a bright and colorful issue, definitely one to take a look at.

Rue Magazine has a new issue out on Sunday November 21st, which I will have a little look through. From the previews I've seen, there hasn't been any holiday-esque things, but that's not to say it's not there....


No comments:

Post a Comment