Baby Sling

As you know, I have a new guy in my life, my little nephew (4 months today!). My sister has been wanting to make a baby sling for him for a while now but we haven't gotten the opportunity to get together with her and my Mum to make it. Finally on Easter weekend it was time. We used the free pattern and tutorial from Handmade-Adelaide-Baby and it worked out great! We lined it with mirco-fleece so it's been great for the cool days, although now we need to start thinking about one for the summer. She has a self-lined one that seems like it would work. These don't take a lot of fabric and really are pretty simple to put together. Here's our finished project complete with model!


1 comment:

  1. Awwww, great job Bronwen. I think your nephew is going to love this for sure!

    xo

    ReplyDelete