It's coming....

I hate to be the one to say it, but Christmas is coming... fast!! I really like to make a gift for someone and then buy them something else.

Throughout the year, I bookmark various projects I see that I think someone would like (and I would like to make). I have a crazy long list this year. I don't know why I'm mentioning this, as people on my list will be reading this. Maybe writing down that I have to get going will motivate me!!!

Do you have a to make list? Or are there things that you've seen that you'd want to be made for you?? Toss out those ideas... I may need more!

I think this might be my first one....

From MyPatchwork

2 comments:

  1. Cute, but not for me. what will I be getting this year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute B-ron. What am I getting this year? You know I hate surprises!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete