Wedding Wednesdays - Seating Charts

I can't believe we're already into November!! I love November, my favorite month... mostly because it's my birthday month (haha) but also because I love fall! I love the colder days and nights :)
Anyway, on to Wedding Wednesdays.... As you know, one of my closest friends, Christina, is getting married next year and we're developing all our ideas.
Last week we focused on Table numbers, this week, as promised, we're looking at seating charts.

From TwoWeddingBells
From WeddingByColor
From HeyGorgeous
From WeddingBee
From WeddingBee
From TheKnot
From EnchantedDreamWedding
From OhLovelyDay
These are a few of the cool designs I came across. Then you not only have fun picking one, then you get to decide if you're going to go with boring table numbers, or think up some great names for each table!!!

What do ya think??

1 comment:

  1. #2 #2 #2!!!! It's my absolute favorite. We are so going to be doing this for sure

    xo

    ReplyDelete