Wedding Wednesday - Men WITH Hats

More often than not, weddings tend to be mostly about the bride. So I thought we'd give a little over to the groom today, in the way of hats!
I love hats! I know, not everyone can pull them off, but when you can, you should ;) I chose several hats, but realized a lot of the them are very similar, oh well!

From YourBestWedding

From GreenWeddingShoes

From Favim
 Had to have the top and tails in the mix! If you're having a very formal wedding, I think nothing beats it!

From WeddingMagazineUK
 Love these two collages! So cute!

From GreenWeddingShoes

From HaydenOlivia
 A different color for each groomsmen!

From NewClothing

From TopWatch1
And one of my favorite people in a hat!!



1 comment:

  1. Let's be honest, men with hats are always much more intriguing then me without. I would love Allan and the boys to wear fedoras or even the newspaper boy hats. I do love picture #3 though

    xo

    ReplyDelete