Valentine's Wrap Up


This post is a little tardy... but I wanted to show what I made for Valentine's this year. Last year I was blessed with a new nephew and niece from each of my sisters! So since their Auntie B is the best, I wanted to make them each a Valentine's Day shirt. I saw the idea on pinterest which linked to Fiskars. I had a super hard time finding plain different colored onesies for the project and since I like to leave things until the last minute, they got white ones. I stitched the applique on my nephew's onesie with black thread (so it wasn't too girly) and my niece's with light pink thread. I think they both looked so cute!!

√Čvang√©lyne

Mark
Hope you had a lovely Valentine's!!

4 comments:

  1. Very sweet gifts! And how cute are your niece and nephew!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Holly! They are pretty cute! Thanks for the comments!

      Delete
  2. OMG could they be any more darling!!! And what perfect names for each. You are the best aunt bringing them custom jumpers.I hope you had a wonderful visit back east. You are such a talent <3 xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Margaret! It was a great time! Thanks for commenting! xo

      Delete