Wedding Wednesday - Boutonnieres

I have to admit, I am almost as excited to see the guys dressed up for the wedding as the girls, almost...
I had a lot of fun with this post as there really are a TON of choices when it comes to the boutonniere. It's a great little accessory that most guy might not care about, but the bride definitively does. Who is she looking at when she comes down the aisle when everyone is looking at her? HIM. 
Anyway, here are some of the great (and unique) boutonnieres that I found...


From WeddingBee

DIY From OnceWed

From FlowerPot

From Etsy

From IntimateWeddings

From Etsy


From WeddingWire

From WeddingWire

From WeddingWindow

From WeddingWindow

From Etsy

What would be your idea for a boutonniere?

4 comments:

  1. LOVE them all though the first one is my absolute favorite!! We're so going to make the guys that one..

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours in the purple set of three. I'm a sucker for purple and they're not too embellished which I like : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The purple ones are super pretty! I can totally see you going for those! Thanks for commenting! xo

      Delete