Wedding Wednesday - Mother of the Bride/Groom


I was so into researching my new venture, that I completely missed Wedding Wednesdays... sorry about that, bad blogger!!
I thought we'd take a look at some options for Mother of the Bride/Groom. Some like to match or coordinate with each other or the bridesmaids and some, well, just do their own thing... :)
Since Christina and Allan's wedding has a vintage feel and is more casual, I kept that in mind with my choices, obviously if you'll have to picture most of them in different colors.

Here goes:

From Etsy

From Etsy
 
From Sega
From BridesDressesPhotos

From TheMobMentality

From DressesOK
From Luuux
I'm drawn to the happy floral prints, but I do like the look of the first one too. What about you?

1 comment:

  1. They are all soooo beautiful. I am loving the third one down from the top and the very last one. I can without a doubt see my mom in those two

    xo

    ReplyDelete