Wedding Wednesday - Pi Day

Today is Pi Day (March 14 = 3.14 = Pi Day). In celebration, we're going to take a look at a different kind of Pi... PIE! Our bride and groom, Christina and Allan, have decided to have pies on their special day, instead of the traditional cake. They both prefer pie and there's tons of variety!

From SouthernLiving

Here's a few different kinds that I found and made me hungry (lucky for you, some of them have recipes with the links)!!

From DuchessBakeShop

From SugarMamaBakingCo

From ScienceBlogs


From DailyBreadCafe

From EdHire

From MegNut

From DuchessBakeShop

From Herbalife

From BakingWithRose

From SodaHead

From SodaHead

From SodaHead
I tried to keep it a variety, not sure if I did the best job :) What are you're favorite pies?


5 comments:

  1. Bahahaha, you're so clever. Yes, pies really are the way to go. Not only are they delicious BUT they're so much cheaper than doing your standard wedding cake. My fave pie is Strawberry-Rhubarb...yummy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! haha! I pie is awesome, you've totally swayed me!

      Delete
  2. *drool* yummm! Pies would be perfect for a rustic wedding, it would look so cute with the decor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree, Eva! It's going to look great!! Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  3. Mmm, pie, and pi - love em both!! Thanks for stopping by my blog; I'm thrilled to be a part of the cool kids' group, lol!!

    ReplyDelete