Wedding Wednesdays - DIY Photo Displays

Sorry for my lack of posts for the last couple weeks... things have been crazy.
For this week's Wedding Wednesday post, I thought we check out photo display ideas that you can do yourself. Some people like to have photos of themselves, like engagement shots or the like, as well as other family weddings from the past. I love old photos and displaying them, I think the history behind them is really interesting and fun.

From TheKnot

From Ruffled

From SimplyPerfectWeddings

From EndLessEmbrace

From EventsToAT

From SimplyPerfectWeddings

From SimplyPerfectWeddings

 Is this something you would do or have thought about or maybe even did in your own wedding?

2 comments:

  1. Interesting though I've never seen this before

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, i like the 2nd picture, on the fence. so neat!

    ReplyDelete