Wedding Wednesday - Men's bands

As I was thinking about what to post, I thought... I haven't done anything for the guys recently, so this post is for the guys :)
There are some really cool wedding bands for guys out there and I picked a few of my favorites.

From R&B Jewellery

From WeddingBandsforMenHQ

From WeddingRings-Direct

From WeddingRings-Direct

From LovePromiseandRing

From HandWovenBands

From LovePromiseandRing

From WeddingRingGallery

From Etsy
These are some seriously cool rings...I think :) What do you think of them? Do you prefer different types of rings or are you more of a simple band traditionalist?

4 comments:

  1. I like the third from the bottom! We've got to start looking at bands soon, but have been pushing it off!

    L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last one is absolutely awesome!!! Allan has designed himself a pretty different looking ring. Can't wait to show it to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the first and the last.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bands with the wood in them; saw them a while ago on etsy, and thought that they were fantastic.. of course, I am not even engaged, so have no need to really look.. but then again, they do say that preparedness is the key, right? ;-)

    ReplyDelete