Wedding Wednesday - The Un-Blogged

Yikes, sorry guys... I missed a couple Wedding Wednesday posts. With the wedding getting closer, I thought I'd share some fun and yummy things I have found online but don't necessarily go with a specific post  that I've done.

I love how these just float off the table... so pretty!

From ErinEverAfter
 I love the colors in the pom poms and the use of lemons!

From StyleMePretty

 Another great idea for a seating chart.

From MarthaStewartWeddings
 Great use of all garden items...

From MattnerPhotography
I like these for Thank You cards, little bookmarks!

From MMMCrafts
Fun idea for invites!

From BreNotes
 I could not post these awesome shoes!!!!!
From Net-A-Porter
A great little refreshment bar!! I love to colors of all the drinks!

From PotteryBarn
And finally a beautiful silk screened banner for a backdrop or something else.

From LoveStruckSocialEvents

Any random things you've seen out there that would be great for a wedding, or any party?

2 comments: