Wedding Wednesday - Online Ideas

I have been asked a few times where I collect some of my ideas for our Wedding Wednesday posts and Christina and Allan's wedding... well I thought I share them with you.

One of my main sources is Pinterest.


For those of you who don't know, Pinterest is a virtual pinboard that let's you organize and share all the awesome things you find on the web. I admit, I'm totally addicted to it.
I am aware of some controversy over Pinterest from certain artists and the like, regarding people pinning their work for their website and making comments about it reproducing it. Let's play fair and if it's someone's work that they have made, don't copy it like that. You need to get an invite or request one. Let me know if you'd like one and I can submit it for you.

Another one of my favorite places to visit is WeddingGawker.


WeddingGawker is part of the "GawkerVerse", which includes, craftgawker, foodgawker and dwellinggawker. All awesome as well. WeddingGawker is different from Pinterest because it's more of a photo gallery that you can get ideas from and the content is submitted specifically by wedding bloggers/photographers from around the world. Then their editors choose what is listed or showcased. I also like it because I can pin some of my favorites back to Pinterest.

There are also some great blogs out there, like Green Wedding Shoes and Style Me Pretty, for example. They have some really beautiful posts!

Where do you like to go for inspiration? 

1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing lady. All your pics you pick are gorgeous

    xo

    ReplyDelete