Garden Update

Just figured I'd give everyone a little update on my spring/summer project, my little balcony garden. I am loving it! I've only managed to kill my lavender plant, so I need to replace that guy, but otherwise, things are going well. I've already harvested lettuce from my salad mix and I think I'll be harvesting the spinach soon. Herbs are generally available as well, but I may have let the chives grow a little too much since some of them have bloomed.


I have a new addition, my beans! You can see them just coming up. Love the trellis, I still need to anchor it to the railing.  


I have some cucumber seeds too, if the weather would just warm up a bit more, then I'll add them to the mix!

How are your gardens going, if you have them? What would be your ideal thing to plant?

3 comments:

  1. Awe you are so lucky, that looks absolutely fabulous! How convenient to have some herbs and veggies right on your patio. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete