Wedding Wednesday - Peacocks!!

You may recall, if you're a regular reader of this blog, that the whole reason I started the Wedding Wednesday posts was because my awesome friends Christina and Allan are getting married this year. Christina loves peacock and the colors that go along with it. So today I thought I'd do a peacock inspired post today. Some of which I have posted before...

Peacock shoe clip from Etsy

Peacock Boutonnieres from Etsy

Peacock inspired makeup from Eyespiration

Peacock Shoes from Net-A-Porter
Bridal Necklace From Etsy
 Edible Peacock Cupcakes From Etsy
Headpiece From Etsy
Hair Clip From Etsy
Bridal Clutch From Etsy
Little Earrings From Etsy
There`s so much online for peacock themed things... what are your favorites?

1 comment:

  1. Sigh, I adore peacock anything. Hence why I am going to get a cool peacock tattoo. Those shoes are to DIE for

    xo

    ReplyDelete