Wedding Wednesday - Photo Booths

Well, it has been a while, hasn't it? What can I say, summer finally made it over here and I've been away enjoying it with all my favorite people!!
Let's just get right into it, photo booths have become a popular trend for weddings these days, giving guests a chance to have some fun.
They may consist of an actually booth, like this one:

Photo from WYRK

Or even just a camera on a tripod with lots of accessories, like this:


From PolkaDotBride

Backdrops are tons of fun and be completely creative like these ones:

From WeddingSnap

From PrettyLittleWeddings

From TheCinderellaProject

From TheDesignGrove

From TheKnot
But as in life, what I truly love are the accessories!!


From MoreNumerousThanSand
From BecomingTheMrs
From LittleRayOvSun
From PhotoBoothProps
Recognize some of these folks? Photo from WeddingPartyBlog
From Etsy
From OhMyCreative
I've also seen feather boas, wigs, all kinds of craziness, which of course makes it all the more fun!! Would you have a photo booth at your wedding? What kind of props would you add?

The wedding is less than two months away now... weekends are filling up with things we still need to do. Wish us luck!!




3 comments:

  1. Photo booths are such a great idea! I am super glad we're having one at my wedding

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bronwen, I love all the fab variations on the photo booth ideas for the guests. It's just another way to make the couple's special day that much more memorable and interactive. Christina, I'm so glad you opted for one too, It's gonna be sooooo fun : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, photo booth!! I'm just collecting ideas for our wedding next year, and was thinking about this - love all the props!!

    ReplyDelete