Pouch Swap Finale

Well, it's been a crazy week, but it's finally coming to a close. I got some great things done on my forever growing to-do list, including a new couch ordered!! Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end and my washer broke yesterday, so I have a lot of soapy, soaking wet towels in my bathtub while I try to get it fixed this weekend hopefully...sigh.

One thing I knocked off the to-do list was to finally finish the pouches for the pouch swap I talked about HERE.


I stamped the little birds and their prints on some organic hemp and cotton blend that I adore. The trim and buttons came from Mollie Makes freebies that come with a lot of issues of the magazine. I didn't take photos of the back or inside, just didn't think of it, but you can see my choices on the other post. I also included a little notebook with each pouch :) I hope their new owners like them.

2 comments:

  1. Gosh you are so so talented!!!! When everything is fixed, and settled down lol, I'm going to have to pay you to make me some pillow cases for my couch!

    ReplyDelete