Wedding Wednesday - Final Countdown

Well, its been a long time in the making but, Christina and Allan are finally tying the knot in 1 week and 3 days!! We've been posting Wedding Wednesday posts for over a year now.
I probably won't be able to post much during this final countdown to the Big Day, but I wanted to say what an honor it has been for me that Christina let me help her with everything and allowed me to post about it! xo
I'll have some photos up afterwards to show you all what a fab day we had!


From OnceWed
Couldn't leave you without one more photo!!

4 comments:

  1. i am still shocked that it's only 10 days away. We should maybe take some photos this weekend of some of the things we've done....just so everyone can see!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree... if we have the time! ;) xo

      Delete
  2. Great idea guys; there are so many personal touches...I'm sure countless brides would love all the great ideas!!!You both did such an AMAZING job; and Bronwen you have shown how much of a a wonderful person you are and the how far you will go for your friends....truly amazing : )

    ReplyDelete