Back to Life...

Well, it's been a while since I posted, but this is just a quick update...
The wedding was amazing. Everything was beautiful and a great time was had by all. I'll post some photos in a while. The bride and groom are on their fabulous honeymoon in Bali and loving every bit of it!
I've taken some time off to re-coop, but things are slowly getting back to normal. I'm very excited that this weekend is Thanksgiving in Canada. I can't wait to head home to Victoria to see my parents and little sister & family! It's been a while, for me, since being back and I'm really excited. Got a few projects planned so I'll have to fill you in when I get back!


1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear the wedding went so well! It must have been amazing after all that great planning you shared with us over the past year!

    ReplyDelete