Christmas Decor - Mantles

I have to make a confession before proceeding with this post, I do not have a mantle or a fireplace. There was one in most of the houses when I grew up, but I have never had to opportunity to decorate one myself. The next time I move, I definitely want one, so this is my post of what I'd look for in a mantle and how I would decorate it for Christmas :)

From TheHouseofBelonging
From DigsDigs
From CentsationalGirl
From The36thAvenue
From SmallBirdBlog
From BetterHomes&Gardens
From TheOldPostRoad
From TheHouseofSmiths
From Remppahaikara
How do you decorate your mantle for Christmas? Do you like the two non-mantles that I included? I really do!

2 comments:

  1. They are all so beautiful. I especially like the one with the maps and trees...definitely up my alley.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, you can do the non mantel ones until getting one..I love the Noel piece!!

    ReplyDelete